Wednesday 21 September 2005

Okay so people have been blogging for a while now(like yyears) and I've caught on.
I know Nearer my God is a bit weird to name a blog, but let me tell you, Yesterday I was thinking that one of the things i sure would like to do before I die is get nearer my God. I went through a whole period of wanting possessions and status, but I find in the quiet of the night that dies down and I am left with me and my yearning to be connected. I know intellectually that we are all connected and God is all around and in everything but experientially it's been minimal. I get the odd feeling that just swells me up with love for my fellow man and all things bright and beautiful.
I wanted to blog to get in touch with people, share myself and my experiences with the world, my lessons, my triumphs and all that.
I am 2 months away from my 25 birthday. My years have been filled with joy and laughter, tears and sadness. All of which i am deeply trying to understand and make sense of in this lifetime. I've made my fair share of mistakes and truly livng each day as it comes.
I hope my sharing will do something for someone.

No comments: