Saturday 6 June 2015

I love Discovery Vitality I really do

ITs impossible to be unaware of your health status when you have a discovery medical aid and vitality. To accumulate points you do or maybe I do everything they want me to do. I signed up for gym but now I actually have to go, and see you have to sign in so you have to go to keep getting more points. So in my cycle of number of times I go, I had to come today or else I miss the 2 in a period of .....dont even remember all I know is today I had to sign into gym. SO driving back from a friends' braai I see a Virgin active and yep I come in. but what to do, kinda tipsy, I have my gym bag in the boot but no, i'kll come in and surf the net. I really should be coming more and I promise myself I will come especially when I am back at home and my daughter wants to go to the gym, cause there is club Vmax and she can swim. SO next week I'll do better, there's just no justifying my size.

No comments: