Saturday 6 June 2015

Different work culture in GenY

I guess inherent in changing a career is meeting people who are younger that are much further on the ladder than one. I say this because yesterday, our entrepreneur visitor/speaker at Maiden Support was a 21 year old branch manager of an internet cafe group that focuses on township areas. HE spoke very well and I think the girls identified with him, if not a bit too much. One of the things I have come to appreciate with human beings is that if someone is of higher knowledge skill, prettier or wealthier, we tend to respect them more. So we listen well and give them much more respect. This gentlemen was not that respected, but I bet you if he came in a benz and wore expensive shoes, he would have had those maidens eating off the palm of his hand. Which says a lot about how much people respect brands

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent Article,I Read your article,very interesting,thanks for sharing us...