Monday 11 September 2006

Last I was very excited about going to see my doctor, I imagined i would see baby's body and might get to see his/her sex*. Well after waiting for 2 hours for the doctor I went in and as luck would have it, the baby was facing the back, I saw the spine(beautiful i must add) and that was it. I thought i was fine with that until i got home and start telling baby that i really wanted to see him, then the tears came flowing. I hate these extreme emotions i'm going through, I seem to not be able to reach my centre, normally when something happens i'm calm, logical and dont take it to heart but now...........sad,sad. i have even lashed out at my boyfriend he reckons i take time an just decide about our relationship. Damn* this is gonna take a while to repair....

No comments: