Thursday 14 September 2006

So my friends have been dying for a picture of me Pregnant, so i asked a colleague to take a couple and i was planning on forwarding them. My God, I look bad, i mean huge, ohhhh it's bad. So I am making the decision to start today doing something about it, no more junk food, no more i say. I will exercise, even if it means early morning. I cannot be faced with a mountain of weight to lose when i give birth, i mean i know i cannot really lose weight now but i have to be fit so that after birth i can do this relatively easy. I cant believe it, i mean i look at myself in the mirror everyday and i guess the picture was fixed......
I think i need pampering as well, i put some perfume on this morning and i liked the smell so i shall be shopping around for some, and better fitting shoes, cause my feet are swollen....

No comments: