Monday 22 October 2007

I'm back Baby

I have put on a bit of weight. This morning I weighed in at 112.3kg. This is not good as I want to be below 100kg by year end. i doubt that's realistic but I will do my best. I weighed myself and measured myself, all measurements except the arms have gone down. I did functional exercises and was planning to go jogging by my daughter would have none of that. So i ended up breast-feeding instead. This is a new leaf i have turned I tell you, I packed lunch and I took 1.5l of water. i am planning to do it right i tell you.
  • drink 2l of water daily,
  • do functional exercises in the morning, take stairs everywhere, do tae-bo when i come back from work(even considering joining the gym),do weight training 3 times a week,
  • eat 3 meals a day, with 2 snacks
  • eat 2 hours before bed(this has been ingrained cause we east dinner at 5, but problem is those minor snacks)
  • Limit alcohol(last weekend i had wine, it was bad cause it wasnt a social drink, i was panicking about my life and needed a lift and i can always count on red wine to give me some boost)
  • Stay positive and renew my commitment daily.

I'm serious i want to loose weight for good. It's funny how good i feel when i know i have dropped a few and can fit into something i couldnt a while back. Like now i wear size42 pants. me a size 42. I am almost out of donna-claire store.

No comments: